Here’s a few new skincare products that I have been loving:
- Palmer’s coconut oil body lotion: I have already done a whole blog post on how much I love coconut oil to moisturise my body but since I have been travelling quite a lot between Geneva and London this past month I find that it’s more convenient to have it under cream form. I still much prefer pure natural coconut oil but let’s face it’s impossible to travel with it without spillage.
- Botanics organic hydrating eye cream has been a life saver since my skin gets a lot drier when winter is approaching. The skin under your skin is a lot finer hence more sensible so any cream you put in that area penetrates in your skin a lot more fast which is why I feel much better putting an organic product around that area.
- Glamglow supermud clearing treatment: I know this product is very popular but also very expensive but I’m glad I splurged on it. Apparently this mask was used originally in hollywood on stars before big events or movies…It’s a very small pan but trust me when I say that you need the tiniest amount ever. My best friend actually convinced me to buy it and I’m glad she did because I find my skin to be super smooth and clear after putting it on. It does have a very strong smell which my best friend hates but I actually quite like it…so I guess it all depends on the person.
- Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturiser: I wanted a light but hydrating moisturiser with a drug store price. This moisturiser is a good all around moisturiser especially designed for combination skin so it won’t leave a greasy residue. Quite a weird smell but again it’s very personal.
- Boots Traditional Glycerin and Rosewater: Since being very small I have always incorporated rose water in my skincare routine. It was maybe the first ever “pampering” product I ever used. First of all it is very refreshing and calming to use in the morning but it’s amazing for your skin. It balances the pH and calm your skin if you have acne. I really like to use it as a toner or just to refresh my skin if I’ve worn makeup all day and have to touch up but don’t want to wash my whole face.