I discovered a lot of amazing products recently so I thought I would share them with you all:
- L’occitane Angelica Ultra Matte Fluid: Amazing day moisturizer if you are struggling with oily skin. It hydrates your skin but also controls your oil throughout the day. If you have pretty oily skin the matte effect will last you about 5-6 hours until you have to repowder.
- L’oréal Infaillible 24hr Matte: I talked about that foundation in my London Haul. Quite surprised with the quality of this foundation. I usually don’t like matte foundation because I feel like they are too thick and cakey but this one won’t make you look cakey if you don’t pile it on. Still prefer my non matte foundations though.
- Sleek MakeUp Face Contour Kit: Cheap and convenient because you get a contour color and a highlighter. The contour shade is not too warm so it looks natural and the highlighter is silver toned which I love.
- Maybelline Butterfly Effect Intenza: I already loved the non intense formula but this one is extra black which makes your lashes appear a lot thicker. Great at lengthening and does not flake. I’ve been using it for months and loving it.
- Mac Prolongwear concealer: Nothing could describe how much I love that concealer. It’s just amazing for under the eyes because it is medium coverage but is very hydrating. For under your eyes you do not want a drying concealer because that will accentuate any wrinkles and won’t make you look healthy and awake. Like the name “prolongwear” says it, it doesn’t crease and I don’t even set it with powder.
- Mac Studio Fix Powder: Have those powders in every single shade. I use to use them when I had acne to have a bit of cover for everyday but now I just use it whenever I’m doing a full face of foundation and need to set it. Also great for those days where you want a bit of a quick and easy coverage.
- Mac Pigment in Blue Brown: Go swatch it at a Mac store you will be amazed. It’s kinda of trippy because it’s a brown pigment with blue in it…very powerful eye catcher.
- L’oréal Superliner so couture: Thank’s to my best friend I discovered this amazing eyeliner. Eyeliner is always tricky especially if you’re in a hurry. This is the best eyeliner I have ever used because it’s super thin and very precise. This totally changed my eyeliner game.
- Mac Prep and Prime highlighter: For those special nights where you want to highlight like Kim K. Not but seriously with contouring and highlighting you can change the whole structure of you face.