From left to right:
- MAC 217 blending brush: Blend evenly every single eyeshadow I’ve tried so far. It’s quite big so it’s best used for on overall blend and not for a precise cut crease blend. It’s white so if you’re super picky with your brushes just know that it will get stained after a while.
- Sigma E55 eye shading brush: Perfect size for my lid. It packs a lot of eyeshadow on the lid and is great with both cream and powders.
- Real Techniques base shadow brush (only with the starter kit): My other favorite blending brush. A bit smaller than the MAC one so I use it for a more precise blending.
- Sigma E70 angled shading brush: Just try an angled brush once, it will change your life. It applies color precisely in the crease and since it’s on the wider side, it applies and blend at the same time, making things so much easier.
- Sigma E30 pencil brush: A really multipurpose brush. I use it to blend the lower lash line for a super smokey look, to smoke out my liner on the top lash line or even to apply eyeshadow in the crease or on the outer crease.