From left to right:
- Real Techniques Bold Metals Flat Contour brush: The only fact that this brush is in rose gold makes it my favorite…Other than that it’s the perfect shape for a sharp contour and is a cheaper alternative to the popular Nars contour brush.
- Real Techniques Blush brush: Even though it’s a brush supposedly for blush, I find it perfect for bronzer. The tapered end makes it great for those cheek bones and it’s dense enough to blend it and make it all look natural.
- MAC 129 Powder/Blush brush: Amazing blush brush, the perfect size for my cheek and the bristle takes up just the right amount of product.
- Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour brush: Again I don’t use this brush for contouring but for powder. I found that most real powder brush are just too big and too fluffy. This size of brush is perfect for the T zone.
- Real Techniques Duo Fiber Contour brush (only available in the limited edition duo fiber collection): This brush is the perfect size for highlighter. I can use it for both powder and cream highlighters which are usually harder to work with.